The Universe has a mysterious way of knocking sense into us in an attempt to put us on our path. Sometimes it’s because we veered off the trail, but other times, it’s because we didn’t have all the tools we needed to pass GO and reach our highest potential.
When I started this business (back in 2012), I thought I knew all there was to know about dating and relationships.
I’ve never been more wrong!
As you may have noticed, I stopped accepting new clients around 2013. Yes. I’ve been on “hiatus” for about 4 years.
During that time, I:
- fell in and out of love;
- moved across the country (again);
- dedicated my time to just one client;
- met the man I thought would be my life partner;
- was introduced to the crazy and possibly dangerous “twin flame” world;
- bought a house;
- went through “The Dark Night of the Soul” death;
- fell in, then climbed out the Alice in Wonderland hole; and
- manifested a potential second marriage.
WHEW! They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
Well, I’m back and I look forward to sharing what I’ve learned about this thing called love and:
- toxic relationships
- power dynamics
- sex (monogamy and polyamory)
- “twin flames” and soulmates
- generational trauma
- letting go
— All necessary experiences and tough lessons to make me a better person, woman, “date” coach, and wingwoman.
Through it all, I’m grateful for the journey and the people who taught me, triggered me, supported me, and guided me along the way.